Our EDM Anti-Spam Policy
Webmail EDM Anti-Spam Policy
We practices a permission-based email marketing policy.
It strictly prohibits users from sending Unsolicited
Commercial Emails (UCE), which is also known as SPAM
We forbids any SPAM messages to be sent from our
service at any time.
Our Definition of Illegally Collected Mailing
- A mailing list is legit if the recipient agreed
to receive email messages from you.
- Friends, family, colleagues, prospects, customers,
partners, etc, which you have established a business
The illegal ways of collecting mailing lists are:
- Renting/buying email addresses from a third-party
- Collecting from Search Engine, business directories,
newsgroups, websites and emails, etc.
- Getting emails with the help of email extracting
- Keep sending emails to those who have already
unsubscribed from your email list
- You are falsifying the sender email address
- Your target audience email addresses contains
general addresses like:
We strictly forbids any SPAM messages to be sent
from our service at any time.
Our Definition of Email Spam ?
We consider any unsolicited, unexpected, or unwanted
Email message sent to the email recipients in order
to extort their valuables from them or to mislead
them, or any message originating from someone you
have not authorized to have your email address to
Email messages must comply with the following principles:
- To provide clear and accurate sender information
in the message.
- To provide an unsubscribe facility and an unsubscribe
facility statement in the message.
- No false, invalid or misleading information in
the subject line or the body of Email message should
be sent using EDM Service.
- No Email message must be sent to email recipients
without having previously obtained her/his consent.
- Text displayed must clearly state or illustrate
the service that is offered.
- Marketing campaigns must clearly identify who
is providing the service (originator) and clearly
state the expense of the service promoted.
To Comply with Law
For example, US - Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited
Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 ("CAN-SPAM"),
Australia's Spam Act 2003, HKSAR Unsolicited Electronic
Messages Ordinance, etc.
What content is prohibited?
Our Service doesn't allow spam or any sort of offensive
or illegal content.
We do not send:
- Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Act;
- Sexually explicit messages;
- Marketing emails to a list of people without their
permission (unsolicited commercial email (UCE).
Our service does not accept email campaigns, that
offer types of services, products, or content listed
- Escort and dating services;
- Online and direct pharmaceutical sales,;
- Work from home, make money online, and lead generation
opportunities (ˇ§get rich quick,ˇ¨ˇ§build
your wealthˇ¨, ˇ§financial independenceˇ¨);
- Online trading, day trading tips, or stock market-related
content including but not limited to stock message
- Pyramid schemes or multi-level channel, network
and/or referral marketing (MLM) businesses used
for prospecting or recruiting;
- Affiliate marketing;
- Debt collections, credit repair and debt relief
- Mortgages and loans;
- Nutritional, herbal, and vitamin supplements;
- Adult novelty items or references;
- List brokers or list rental services;
- Illegal goods, pirated software or media;
- Odds making and betting/gambling services, including
but not limited online poker, casino games, college
and pro sporting events.
What is our Global Blacklisted?
EDM message will not send to global blacklisted email
address. Our global blacklisted included some spamtrap
domain and spam complaint sender.
Anti-Spam Policy Enforcement
Any evidence of users not adhering to this anti-spam
policy will cause immediate disconnection of user
spam messages sending, suspension of the service.
Publication and Change of this
This Policy is subject to change with notice by publication
on ABCHK's Web site. Customers are responsible for
monitoring this web site for changes.